Postgraduate studies (PhD)
- Over 30 PhD projects are currently underway at ARQ.
- Read more about PhD study at QMUL
- ARQ actively collaborates with the Media & Arts Technology (MAT) and Intelligent Games and Game Intelligence (IGGI) centres for doctoral training.
- International PhD/Master scholarships are also available for certain countries: China (CSC), Pakistan (HEC), Brazil, Mexico, IDB, and more information here
- You are encouraged to contact ARQ faculty members if you have your own funding.
- We regularly advertise Ph.D. and other job opportunities via major robotics lists (robotics-worldwide) and our own email@example.com mailing list (subscribe)
Master of Science in Advanced Robotics (MSc)
MSc Advanced Robotics explores revolutionary developments in the field of robotics, one of the fastest growing industries in the world. Its central component, the extended research project, offers you the opportunity to publish your research and build a career profile through theoretical and practical work at the Centre for Advanced Robotics. Read more
Bachelor/Master of Engineering in Robotics (BEng/MEng Robotics)
A brand new Robotics Engineering programme, the first of its kind in the UK, combines the best elements of the Schools of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science and of Engineering and Materials Science. The two Schools have combined their state-of-the-art teaching facilities and internationally leading research with a programme designed to cover a wide range of general and specialised topics in the field of robotics, giving you an in-depth knowledge of robotics engineering, associated technical know-how, hands-on experience, and numerous transferable skills. Read more
- Exploring robotics engineering
- ECS526U Aspects of Robotics
- ECS526U Design and Build Project in Robotics Engineering
- ECS653U/ECS7004P - Advanced Robotics Systems
- DEN6336 Modelling and Control of Robotic Systems
- ECS629U/ECS759 Artificial Intelligence
DEN5200 Control systems Analysis and Design
Final year project in robotics and AI
ARQ facilities include state-of-the-art teaching and research robotics laboratory, which together with electronics laboratory and mechanical workshop are used by QMUL researchers and students for research and learning.