For New ARQ Members
If you are a QMUL academic and you wish to join the Centre for Advanced Robotics @ Queen Mary, please email the steering committee .
If you are a new postdoctoral researcher or PhD student, please, complete the following steps to be added to the website and internal communications of the centre:
- Join ARQ mailing lists using your official QMUL email. This is to receive invitations to the meetings and important updates.
- Email Chen Liu and let them know your Gmail account to be added to ARQ Google calendars. CC your supervisor for confirmation. This is to book and use laboratory facilities (3D printers, laser cutter, etc)
- Email Abu Bakar Dawood to be added to the MS-Teams group which is used for regular ARQ meetings and seminars. CC your supervisor for confirmation.
- Ask your supervisor/team leader to create a profile for you at ARQ website (people/researchers/phd students) by signing in to this site. Ask your supervisor to complete as much information as possible.
- Complete your profile by adding the missing information (after step 4) by visiting https://robotics.qmul.ac.uk/intranet. Indicate your school and supervisor in the profile. See others' profiles for reference.
- Attend required health & safety training and complete the paperwork to access the robotics laboratory. Lab technician: Mr Danny Neighbour
- Subscribe to ARQ social media:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/arq_qmul
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ARQ.QMUL
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeB2lunNQCtmVQmqZtxAKFA
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/13859039/
- Check the list of modules provided by QMUL to improve your scientific writing and presentation skills: