For new ARQ members
If you are a QMUL academic and you wish to join the Centre for Advanced Robotics @ Queen Mary, please email the steering committee .
If you are a new postdoctoral researcher or PhD student, please, complete the following steps to be added to the website and internal communications of the centre:
- Join ARQ mailing lists using your official QMUL email. This is to receive invitations to the meetings and important updates.
- Email Ata Otaran email@example.com and indicated your Gmail account to be added to ARQ Google calendars. CC your supervisor for confirmation. This is to book and use laboratory facilities.
- Email Abu Bakar Dawood firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the MS-Teams group which is used for regular ARQ meetings and seminars. CC your supervisor for confirmation.
- Ask your supervisor/team leader to create a profile for your at ARQ website (people/researchers/phd students) by visiting https://robotics.qmul.ac.uk/intranet and clicking green "+" sign on the relevant people's page. Ask your supervisor to complete as much information as possible.
- Complete your profile by adding the missing information (after step 4) by visiting https://robotics.qmul.ac.uk/intranet. Indicate your school and supervisor in the profile. See others' profiles for reference.
- Attend required health & safety training and complete the paperwork to access the robotics laboratory. Lab technician: Mr Danny Neighbour
- Subscribe to ARQ social media:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/arq_qmul
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ARQ.QMUL
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeB2lunNQCtmVQmqZtxAKFA
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/13859039/